Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Yoona's New Selca Celebrated Her Birthday 300513

Starting about 2 years ago, when time went by, one year at a time
It felt like I was starting to lose the pleasure that comes with birthdays
But while having a birthday party with my members yesterday
And it must be because I received birthday wishes from so many people
But thinking that I am a happy person and am receiving love like this
It’s a full birthday that’s somewhat making me choke up^^
With birthday wishes that come into view wherever I go on the internet
I very very thankfully received the immense amount of love that fans have given me~
I will continue to become great and pretty so I can receive this great love^^
Today’s weather is nice, so I feel even better~
Everyone~~~~I love you~ Thank you♡
Let’s meet at the concert^^

*One cut with Sooyoung unnie who came late after her schedule yesterdayㅋ
Credits : Official Site l Chosshi l Soshi95
Please take out with Full Credits Including - Soshi95 Blogger

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday my 1st bias of Girls' Generation !!! i love you unnie !!!

    ReplyDelete