Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sooyoung's Instagram New Updates Pictures 311214

 #MBCDramaAwards Thank you for a dream-like time ^_^ ❤ Very pretty gold dress @pd2da Thank you πŸ‘ #SeoSooKyung #Novia 
syofgg My joyful and happy heart is also heavy and scared at the same time.. but my happy heart is slightly bigger.. I'm happy because I feel like my award is a response, albeit small, to everyone who believed in me. Even though I can't confidently tell you that your belief wasn't misplaced, I'm thankful just for being given the chance to work harder and to be able to show potential.. Please watch over me for a bit longer. 2014 was a very happy year thanks to "My Spring Days". Thank you to our sheeps (fandom name for "My Spring Days") and viewers. 
Sunny unni, did you really have to take a picture like this? #HousePhoto #BigHead #WhatIsThis #ForaPhotoSheSentSayingCongratulations #ImportantThingIsItsNotAwkward @svnnynight

Credits : syofgg \\ Soshi95
Translation : Stelle Lee
Please take out with Full Credits Including - Soshi95 Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment