Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Seohyun Backstage Picture With Special Guests @ Girls And Peace World Tour Concert In Seoul

[From. SEOHYUN] SeoChinSo!!

Introducing Seohyun’s friends!! (‘SeoChinSo’ takes the first characters of the phrase in Korean)
My loyal ‘91 line friends
who came to see the concert despite being busy (Nicole, Kibum [Key], Howon (Hoya), Sungyeol) and
cute younger brother Sungjong~!
And, they aren’t in the photo, but Minyoung, Minho!
And even Ock Juhyun unnie, who Seohyun likes the most!!
Seriously, thank you all~^^
I think I’m a happy person who has lots of good luck when it comes to friends~!ㅎ
Once again, thank you to everyone who came and supported us~ I love you~ I’ll only give you 

happiness♥
Credits : Chosshi ll Soshi95
Please take out with Full Credits Including - Soshi95 Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment